What makes stone and steel construction stand out above the others.
- Stone and Steel Construction is run by a fully licences and insured general contractor.
- We pull all of our own permits.
- We do not take shortcuts on any project that we work on.
- We do not hire anyone we wouldn’t let in our own home.
- Our company does not lie, cheat, or steal.
- We are a member of the BBB.
- Stone and Steel Construction has no complaints with (PPRBD) Pikes Peak Regional building Department.
- We back fill with a backhoe with a shaker head attachment. Through this process we pack the dirt back in as we fill in around the foundation, this process help to negate erosion of the dirt and the foundation from settling.
- We keep our job sites clean and safe.
- As a General Contractor I have 14 years experience in the local area, and have lived in Falcon since 2001.
- We have projects you can look at that we built in the local and many references.
A Little About Me
Finished a business degree at Regis University in 2004, while working in construction.
Started my own business in 2005, and slowly worked my way into the semi-custom and custom home market.
Have experience with custom homes, additions, remodels, and garages.
Raised my kids in the Falcon area where I currently reside since 2001.
Am a life member of the NRA and the and North American Hunting Club.
Am actively involved in my local church.
We mostly work within Colorado Springs area, but we also provide services in:
- New Home Construction, Monument
- Handyman Services, Gleneagle
- New Home Construction, Peyton
- New Home Construction, Falcon
- Handyman Services, Castle Rock
- Handyman Services, South Denver
- Handyman Services, Parker
- New Home Construction, Fountain/Widefield
- Handyman Services, Woodland Park “and adjacent towns”
- Handyman Services, Manitou
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stone and Steel Construction may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. This policy was generated using www.privacypolicies.com
This document was last updated on August 22, 2016