Why Choose Stone and Steel Construction for your Kitchen Remodel?
We at Stone and Steel Construction strive to make your dream kitchen a reality.We take the time to sit with you so you can chose your unique design and materials while we manage the remodel or new build, and oversee the job to completion. We strive to make every job a professional and clean environment. When it comes to your house we aim to make this transition from your old kitchen to your new one to be as painless and non-invasive as possible. Its your house it should still feel like home. No matter what the remodel entails, our workers maintain composure and work with your needs making every job a pleasure.
With our experienced staff, we can help you pick your ideal design, layout, and material to fit your home and your budget. We have all necessary trade skills and vendors to meet your needs, to include: Flooring, Plumbing, Counter tops, Electric & Gas, and Framers if you really just want a larger pantry or to take out a wall to make the flow of your kitchen more open. Having all of these people at our disposal makes the complications of you as the homeowner finding and organizing all of these people disappear.
If your dream kitchen does require that we remove a wall or change the layout of other rooms or even the house, we are able to make that happen. We have several credible Structural Engineers that will assist in the design and blueprints to keep this process as smooth as possible.
Things To Think About Before Starting A Kitchen Remodel:
Before starting your kitchen remodeling project, there are some things to consider. It’s hard to know what is necessary and what is a want, hopefully this will assist you.
- Are you appliances, flooring, cabinets outdated or are they in need of replacement?
- Does the current layout of your kitchen meet your needs or fit your lifestyle?
- Do you need more storage space? ie: additional cabinets or larger/additional pantry space
- Do you want more or less counter space?
- Is the placement of your sink or other appliances practical
- Are you happy with how your kitchen flows?
- Do you feel like removing or changing a wall will open things up? Would this better fit the current flow of your house?